With Speedway service growing throughout the region, users are now wondering does Speedway take Apple Pay as accepted mode of billing at its stores or pumps?
Apple Pay lets you pay in-store and and also pay online that would otherwise require a checking account. Here we will see how useful it as at different Speedway locations.
What Is Speedway Apple Pay Policy?
Rules that related to Speedway Payment Policy are quite simple!
- You can pay at Speedway convenience stores using Apple Pay.
- The pumps do not accept this mode of payment yet.
- You can pay with alternative like Google Pay, Samsung Pay, debit card, credit card, or cash.
The information has been confirmed from press release from CS News. If there are any changes in the payment policy, the article would be updated accordingly.
What Are the Other Accepted Modes of Payment With Speedway?
As mentioned before, you can pay for the fuel at Speedway gas stations using other means of payments.
- Cash payments.
- Debit cards
- Discovery and American Express credit cards.
- Other credit cards that you can link with bank account to make ACH payments.
Selective locations let you pay with Google Pay and Samsung Pay but this feature is not yet widely accepted.
How To Set Up and Use Apple Pay at Speedway Convenience Stores?
New to this thing? No worries! Let us walk you through a simple guide on how you can set up Apple Pay on your Apple device such as iPhone and use it to pay for the items purchases at Speedway convenience stores or other locations.
- Open the Wallet app on your phone and click on Plus.
- Tap Continue after reading a bit of information on Apple Pay at your screen.
- Choose a card that you need to add to Apple Pay.
- Enter card details either manually or simple hold the Phone’s camera to capture the image of the card.
- Wait for the system to run verification.
- Done? Now when you visit Speedway store, open the Wallet app again.
- Display the default card by tapping on it.
- Authenticate Apple Pay at contactless reader.
- Wait for the transaction to finish.
Before You Go
Use of Apple Pay is rapidly growing with more and more retailers offerings their customers to purchase through it. Speedway is relatively new to the list along with stores like Target, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, etc.
Consequently, Apple Pay would soon be accepted at 65% of all retail locations across the US.
The service is super convenient for iPhone users who can tap-and-pay on the go! If you are holding an Apple phone in your hands and still don’t know how to use this payment mode, we suggest you get does to it right now!