Since Apple Pay is of the world’s most feasible online and offline method of funds transfers, we are left wondering which are the grocery stores that take Apple Pay to make our regular grocery runs more convenient?
Which Grocery Stores Take Apple Pay?
The list of grocery stores that let you pay via Apple Pay is pretty long. Here’s some prominent names you should know about.
- Ace Hardware
- Acme Markets
- Best Buy
- Cub Foods
- Dan’s Fresh Market
- Davis Food & Drug
- Dick’s Fresh Market
- Duane Reade
- Family dollar
- Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy
- Harveys Supermarket
- Hy Vee
- Lin’s Fresh Market
- Office Depot
- Office Max
- Rite Aid
- Save Mart Supermarkets
- Shop ‘n Save
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Star Market
- Stater Bros.
- Trader Joe’s
- United Supermarkets
- Whole Foods Market
How To Pay at a Grocery Store Using Apple Pay?
- First of all, Make sure your Apple Pay account is activated.
- Ensures that the grocery store accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
- Scan the barcode of all the products.
- Check that you have enough funds to pay for all your items.
- Select Apple Pay in your phone wallet
- Tap the back of your phone on the debit or credit card machine.
- Confirm the transactions once you hear the *beep*.
How To Pay at an Online Grocery Store?
- Open your grocery store app or online website.
- Add all your desired products to the cart.
- Choose Apple Pay as your payment option by tapping the Apple Pay button or selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Add the billing, shipping, or contact information if needed. (You will only have to do this just the first time as apple pay tends to remember all these details).
- Verify the payment.
When the payment is verified you will see ‘done’ and a checkmark (tick) on the screen.
What Are The Benefits of Shopping At Grocery Stores That Take Apple Pay?
Apple device iOS is compatible with Apple Pay and is ideally suited for use as a mobile payment system at a store. It is a secure and practical tool to get your payments through.
Moreover, many locations accept Apple Pay, including fast food joints and some restaurants, grocery stores, home and lifestyle stores, and pharmacies, Apple Pay at gas stations, Apple Pay at Speedway, entertainment and travel enterprises, banks, and apps.
You can easily navigate which grocery stores accept this tool for making online and offline transactions.
Before You Go!
Due to the rise in COVID’19, a lot of individuals are choosing to get their groceries online. Fortunately, some grocery stores do accept this mode of payment which makes it easier for regular Apple Pay users to stick to this option even when paying online.
Hence, we have catered to the needs of the majority and curated a very simple step-by-step guide to go about this procedure. Best of Luck!
Miriam Caldwell is a dedicated & expert freelance writer to educate people about personal finance management and budgeting. She shared her knowledge and published the articles at TheBalance.com, GOBankingRates, and BlissfullyDomestic.com. Many financial institutes pick Caldwell as the brilliant source for educational personal finance content.