Cash App card holders can access money by using multiple ATM nationwide. In this post, we will talk more about Cash App ATM fee, withdrawal limits and if it is possible to cash out without any cost.
First Of All, Which ATMs Can You Use For Withdrawal?
You can use any ATM nationwide to withdraw cash from your Cash App account. You just need your Cash App debit card and Cash PIN at the time of the withdrawal.
Keep in mind that you cannot use a Cash App card outside the US. It does not provide services with international merchants.
You can make transactions, or online payments, purchases only in the US.
Withdrawal limit At Cash App ATM
ATM withdrawals are limited for your security and protection. You can get the cash using cash card but you have to keep certain restrictions in mind. These include:
- $310 withdrawal limit per transaction $1000 per day
- $1000 each day for a week
Transactions and over-the-counter withdrawal also limit your ATM withdrawal amount.
Therefore, we recommend users to always keep a check on the amount in their account as well as remaining limit of withdrawal.
If you want to check your balance in cash app, you check it can do so using Cash App on mobile or through the website. Unfortunately, there is no facility to check the balance at the time of withdrawal from the ATM.
Is There a FREE ATM Withdrawal From Cash App Card?
Typically, Cash App ATM withdrawals charge $2. The fee may be higher if you use ATMs other than your own network.
The additional fee is always something users would love to go around therefore, many of you must be wondering if the cash-out can be made completely free.
You can make use of free ATM withdrawal if you have got $300 deposited in your Cash App account every month.
You can activate free Cash App ATM withdrawal to make use of this perk in the future. If you are having trouble with the direct deposit then here’s how it is done.
- Open the Cash App on your mobile.
- Search for the account number and routing number just below the balance option.
- Copy your account and routing number and paste it during the direct deposit time.
- Move back to home-screen and tap on direct deposit.
- Select the option of getting a direct deposit form and fill out the form carefully with your correct information.
- And the amount of money that you want to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction.
Cash App account information is necessary when making a direct deposit. If you have recently created the account or moved to a new location, you can look for Cash App account number and routing number within the app.
Can You Avoid High Fee At Time of ATM Withdrawal?
It is possible to minimize charges by being smart about how you choose to cash out your funds. Let’s take a look at some of the possible examples.
- Always use your own bank when taking out money. This would rid you additional charges imposed by banks from other networks.
- ATM fee is often a percentage of what you are cashing out. This means the more your withdraw, the larger would be the fee. It is sensible to only take out the cash you really need.
- Cash App debit card lets you make purchases online and in-store shopping. Use the debit card directly instead of getting paper cash for payments.
Cash App Card Withdrawal History
You can check your withdrawal history by taping on the Activity tab in your Cash App account. Then tap on the payment to review your history.
You can see the history of Cash App reloads, ATM withdrawals, online payments, fees, and payments here.
Protection of Cash Card Against Unauthorized Purchases
Cash App debit card holds access to your funds and therefore needs to be protected at all costs. Although we expect you to be carefully anyways, there are a couple of things that you can do in case you lose the card or it is stolen.
- Disable and deactivate your cash App card in the app.
- Contact the bank if you do not know how to deactivate your card so the bank can do it for you.
- If you find your card again, you can activate it again from Cash App through your mobile or by calling the bank.
Before You Go
Cash debit card lets you make payments online and in a physical store but, in some cases, you might have to cash out from an ATM.
If you choose to do that, it is better to withdraw from your bank and take out the amount that you need only to minimize charges. Moreover, you can opt for free ATM withdrawal as well if you are a regular Cash App user who makes $300 deposit in their account every month.