Want to purchase a particular product and cannot do it because of budget constraints? We had previously talked about Klarna vs Quadpay as payment solutions. Now in addition to these, you can use Afterpay as your payment method at several stores that take Afterpay. Here is what you need to know all about using Afterpay at various stores!
What Stores Accept Afterpay?
Afterpay is a convenient payment method and helps customers make large purchases. However, please note that you set a specific budget according to your financial status, which you will have to pay back over six weeks installment period.
If you fail to make an on-time installment, Afterpay charges you an $8 as a penalty fee, which continues for every week in which you keep delaying the payment.
Hence, to avoid this inconvenience, it is better that you make sure first if you are entitled enough to make a designated payment on a particular purchase.
Many stores allow you to make payments through Afterpay, and these are of several categories. Whether you are shopping for fashion items, home appliances, beauty, and wellness supplies, Afterpay got you with its availability in a vast horizon to facilitate you with easy payment options.
Some of the stores that take Afterpay as their payment options are listed as:
Women’s Fashion Stores That Take Afterpay
- Glue Store
- Famous Footwear
- Frankie & Co
- Coco & Lola
- Forever New
- Ally Fashion
- Peter Alexander
- White Fox Boutique
- Hype DC
- Princess Yasmin Collection
- BIG W
Men’s Fashion Stores That Take Afterpay
- Foot Locker
- Hype DC
- The Vault
- General Pants
- Therapy Tees
- Jay Jays
- Culture Kings
- Muscle Nation
- Glue Store
- JD Sports
- Just Jeans
- THE ICONIC
- Platypus Shoes
- Calvin Klein
- Ally Fashion
Home And Entertainment Stores That Take Afterpay
- The Good Guys
- JB Hi-Fi
- Bed Threads
- Salt & Pepper
- Freedom Furniture
- Appliances Online
- Bed Bath n Table
- Furniture online
- Bing Lee
- Temple and Webster
- David Jones
- Pottery Barn
- Seed Heritage
- Sheridan Outlet
- Lorraine Lea
- Pillow Talk
- Original Mattress Factory
- Draw the Moment
Health, Beauty & Wellness Stores That Take Afterpay
- Healthy life
- Chemist Warehouse
- Echt Sportswear
- OPSM – Optometrist
- The Beauty Chef
- ASN Australian Sports Nutrition
- EHB Labs
- Eco Modern Essentials
- Elite Supps
- The Man Shake
- Mr. Supplement
- Bupa Dental – Dentist
- National Dental Care
- Maven Dental – Dentist
- Back in Motion
- The Lady Shake
- Mr. Foot Dr
- Total Wellbeing Diet
- Hunt Club Discount Drug Store
- Australian Skin Clinic
Other Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Banana Republic
- Bare Minerals
- Buy Buy Baby
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Carmen Sol
- Draper James
- Estee Lauder
- Farmacy Beauty
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- New York & Company
- Vanity Planet
- Western Rise
- Urban Outfitters
- Ulta Beauty
Afterpay allows you to buy now pay later in installments after purchasing. It has been a pretty practical and helpful approach for people who wish to make purchases of essential items but cannot make payments all at once.
Afterpay is one of the payment options you will encounter at many online and in-stores stores. There are several requirements and a roadmap to proceed with the payments made through Afterpay.
Delayed payments on several purchases are among the best ways companies keep the customers intact by ensuring their financial wellness with flexible payment plans.
Now that you have a quick insight into Afterpay, let us walk you through how Afterpay works and the eligibility criteria you have to stick to using the Afterpay account.
Its features include:
- You make the payment in four installments over six weeks. The first installment is paid during purchase, while the rest are spent every two weeks.
- Afterpay offers interest-free installment plans, which means there is no additional fee. The only case you will be liable to pay an extra cost is the late installment.
- An exciting feature of shopping with Afterpay is that it does not perform a credit check of your credit score, which means poor credit won’t affect the decision of your application.
- It does not take long to accept your application for their Buy Now Pay Later scheme. They choose you quickly within seconds and proceed further.
Afterpay, as we have mentioned earlier, allows you to make purchases both in-store and online through their payment option, where you won’t have to pay the total amount all at once. This is how it works:
How To Use Afterpay In-Store?
To purchase the products in the most budget-friendly way through Afterpay In-Store, follow these basic steps and spend your money responsibly:
- Download the Afterpay app to proceed.
- Navigate to the Card tab.
- Add Afterpay Card to your mobile digital wallet.
- Look for the shops that accept Afterpay as their payment option.
- Once done, go to the store where you wish to shop from using Afterpay, and while on the counter, click on the Afterpay Card using your mobile digital wallet.
- And voila! You are done.
How To Use Afterpay To Shop Online?
If you do not want to head out and shop physically, it is not a matter to worry about. Online shopping has brought nothing but peace and steadiness to receiving products we like. You can use Afterpay to shop online by:
- Look for the stores that accept Afterpay as their payment method.
- Once done, add to the cart your favorite items.
- On the checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Next, create your official account and complete the purchase while answering a few questions that qualify you for the use of the Afterpay payment option.
Eligibility Criteria for Using the Afterpay at Stores as a Payment Option
Some of the basic requirements to follow while setting up an Afterpay account are listed as:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have an official debit or a credit card (official holder) in your name.
- The payment plan requires you to pay a 25% cost upfront, meaning one of the four total installments at the time of purchase.
- To pay with the Afterpay, you must purchase above $35 to proceed.
When you successfully fulfill the criteria mentioned above, you are free to make the payments through the Afterpay without having to worry about your credit score and poor transaction history.
Please note that even if Afterpay does not perform a credit check, some retailers might do it on their own to assure that you won’t trick them with the installments criteria or are eligible to pay back the required amount.
Before You Go!
While Afterpay has many advantages to help you with intelligent budget sorting, it also does not charge you any fee for its services. It also provides a user-friendly mobile application for its customers, and you can navigate through several stores that take Afterpay as their payment option. You can also read about stores that give most cash back to make the shopping spree even more fruitful for you.
It works in different regions such as the United States, New Zealand, and Australia, both in-store and online depending upon what retailers facilitate this payment method. So, do not wait anymore and make Afterpay preferred choice to enjoy the large purchases without worrying about paying for it all at once!
Miriam Caldwell is a dedicated & expert freelance writer to educate people about personal finance management and budgeting. She shared her knowledge and published the articles at TheBalance.com, GOBankingRates, and BlissfullyDomestic.com. Many financial institutes pick Caldwell as the brilliant source for educational personal finance content.