Chime is becoming more and more famous digital-savvy online bankers and with features like quick transfers to other accounts such as Cash App and Chime mobile check deposit, it might as well become the most useful choice out there!
Why Mobile Check Deposit Is Ideal For Customers?
As customers of online bank, Many of us wish for safety just like the security of traditional banks but also want to get the benefits of online banking.
One of such benefits that Chime offers is online and mobile check deposit which saves clients from the hassle of visiting the bank physically or getting in long queues.
The check deposit carries minimal fee and it is complete safe as well!
You can deposit the check through Chime with the help of your mobile by sitting at your home. There is no hassle, no lines, no fees, and no forms.
You can deposit up to $2000 per check and up to 10 checks each month.
How To Deposit Mobile Check With Chime Account
- Open the Chime App on your mobile.
- Tap on the Move Money option. And select the mobile check deposit. You will find this option under the “Add Funds.”
- Select the bank account in which you want to deposit your check and save your money.
- Then type the exact amount of money that is written on the check.
- Capture clear pictures of the front and backside of the check.
- Review the details carefully and then confirm the deposit.
The normal time for check clearance is 1 week. You can get your payment in your balance within 5-7 business days but if it takes more than 7 days then you should contact your bank.
Different banks have different clearing times so there is no time-frame for clearing of check deposit in your account balance.
How To Send Checks With Chime Through Mail?
- Open the Chime Mobile app and tap on the move money option.
- Under pay bills select the Chime checkbook option.
- Select the option between sending a check to an individual or a business.
- Fill out all the details carefully such as mailing address.
- Enter the account and bill number.
- Now, tap “Mail Check”
Users who have their Chime account older than 30 days can use this Chime Checkbook advance feature. It has a limit of $5000 per check and $10000 per month. You can get your clearance in 5-7 business days.
Alternative To Check Deposit – How To Deposit Cash In Chime Account?
You can deposit cash in your Chime spending account at more than 90,000 retail locations with your cash deposit patterns such as Walgreen, Walmart, or 7-Eleven.
If you want to find the cash deposit partner near your location then follow the steps.
- Open the Chime Mobile app.
- Go to the Move Money option.
- Select the deposit cash option.
- Tap on the See locations near me option and there you can select your desired location.
You can deposit 3 checks in 24 hours and $1000 every 24 hours.
You may have to deposit some fees as well because third party money transfers charge their own funds such as:
- Fees on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Fees per check deposit.
Mobile check deposits are quite convenient especially when you can use a bank as reliable as Chime to complete the task.
The only thing that you to be considerable about is the limit of check deposits and how many you can take out in a month. Make sure you don’t over-do it or it can incur additional charges.
Miriam Caldwell is a dedicated & expert freelance writer to educate people about personal finance management and budgeting. She shared her knowledge and published the articles at TheBalance.com, GOBankingRates, and BlissfullyDomestic.com. Many financial institutes pick Caldwell as the brilliant source for educational personal finance content.