The first thing you need to do with PlatinumOffer is register yourself for the exclusive First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card. However, PlatinumOffer registration needs a confirmation number and is specifically designed for those who do not have good credit.
If you are someone who falls into the category of bad or not good credit then you can opt for the PlatinumOffer putforth by the First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card.
In order to qualify for PlatinumOffer you need to be at least 18 years in age, residing in the United States of America and should have a regular source of earning.
Then once you have received the confirmation number you can visit their official site at www.platinumoffer.com and begin the registration process there and then.
Remember! Those who have the confirmation number are always given a priority and are usually conducted through pre-screening. Hence their chances of getting approved for the credit card drastically increase.
PlatinumOffer Confirmation Number
We have given a great deal of importance to the confirmation number for PlatinumOffer so here are a few brief points that you need to keep in mind before proceeding for the card:
- Individuals who wish to rehabilitate their credit score through their timely payments should opt for PlatinumOffer.
- The Platinum Credit Card is offered exclusively by the First Premier Bank who are a registered member for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- PlatinumOffer is not for those who have a better credit score.
- Those who have the confirmation number definitely have an edge over the others because they will be pre-screened.
- If you have indeed been lucky in receiving the confirmation number then immediately visit the site www.platinumoffer.com and get started with your registration.
How to login at PlatinumOffer?
As we have already mentioned that you can only apply for the Platinum Credit Card given you have the confirmation number. Once you have the confirmation number follow these steps below:
- From your device connected to the internet, open this website www.platinumoffer.com.
- The form that is shown in front of you, type in your first name and last name.
- Then give your residential address.
- Now enter the final four digits of your social security number in its designated field.
- You are good to go.
Platinum Credit Card Fee Structure
For the Platinum Credit Card you will have to complete three different types of fee:
- The processing fee,
- Annual Fee,
- Monthly Fee,
The exact amount of these fee will depend on your credit limit. The range of credit limit would be between $300 and $1000 and will be applied from the date when you sign the terms and conditions.
The processing fee would be charged only once and that is when your account will open. Then you will be charged the annual fee which of course is paid per annum.
From there on the monthly fee or the service charges can be as high as $500 for the initial year.
Understand this better through an example. In the first year, if you have a credit limit of $300 then in total you will be charged $170 then for the second year your fee will be $120 is charged. If you wish to get advance cash then you will be charged an additional $6.
PlatinumOffer Interest Rate
The First Premier Bank Credit Card charge 36% for APR rate. Relatively to other credit cards for bad credit scorers do not charge this high of an APR. So it can indeed get costly for many users.
Platinum Credit Card Alternatives
Many times, the ideal way is to keep a secured credit card for yourself especially if you have a low credit history. However, the drawback is the security deposit which you will have to make means you will need to manage certain extra cash for using your card. This refundable amount will only be returned to you if you choose to close your account however the cashback will be returned along with interest rates.
When it comes to good alternatives for Platinum Credit Card, then we have these two in mind:
- DCU Visa® Platinum Secured Credit Card,
- OPENSKY® Secured Visa® Credit Card,
Customer Assistance & Help
The Platinum First Premier Bank has customer help and support available at the following details where you can get in touch for your questions, queries or troubles:
- You can mail your query at the following mailing address: First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524.
- You can directly call them at this support number: 800-987-5521.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a credit limit increase with PlatinumOffer?
Yes you can. However there are certain terms and conditions that you need to complete. You will be charged 25% fee when your credit limit increases for the same account.
You can apply for the increase anytime you think its necessary however you must have been using the Platinum Credit Card for at least 13 months otherwise the increase request will be rejected.
- Can I exceed my credit limit on Platinum Credit Card?
Every month, you will be charged a $7 to total the service fee of $84. Then every time when you receive a credit limit increase 25% will be charged.
- Is Platinum Card better than Gold Card?
When compared with the Gold Credit Card it is safe to say that Platinum Card give more credit limit than the Gold cards. This is safe to keep with you if you plan on rehabilitating your credit history and score.
- How much can I benefit from Platinum Credit Card?
The annual fee charged on the platinum card lies somewhere in between $99 and $300. If the card is offering you rewards then you will have to see the points which you are collecting and then decide how beneficial is this card for you.
- Do I need a bad credit score to get PlatinumOffer?
Credit score in between 580 to 619 is a low score while the bad credit score is in between 300 to 400. With responsible use of the Platinum Credit Card and by making timely payments and staying way below your limit you can improve your credit history and score.
- Can the Platinum Credit Card be cancelled?
The First Premier Bank lets you cancel your credit card at any point in time without charging any cancellation fee. You can simply place a call at 1-800-987-5521 and take the directions from there. Or you can mail a cancellation request letter to First Premier Bank and apply for cancellation.